ADOC makes it easy to choose the right physician for you.
ADOC is affiliated with most health plans serving the greater Orange County area. Choosing the right Medical Group is vital because it will determine which doctors and hospitals you may access.
To select an ADOC Primary Care Physician, simply:
1. Choose and join one of the Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) listed on this website. The opportunity to be a part an HMO may be offered by your employer, by the health plan itself or by an insurance broker. Click here to access a list of HMOs and their customer service telephone numbers.
2. At the time you have selected your HMO, make sure to select your ADOC physician.
3. Contact the Member Services Department of the chosen HMO. The number to call is normally on the front or back of your health plan insurance card. Request that the HMO enroll you with the physician you have selected and with ADOC as your medical group.
If you are you are already with an HMO and wish switch to an ADOC physician:
1. Contact the Member Services Department of the chosen HMO. The number to call is normally on the front or back of your health plan insurance card.
2. Request that the HMO enroll you with the physician you have selected and with ADOC as your medical group.
You may select a single physician to care for your entire family or choose a family practitioner, a pediatrician, or internist for each member of your family. Click here to access additional information on our physician panel. If you would like more information about ADOC, or need assistance in selecting or switching to an ADOC primary care physician, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 747-ADOC or (800) 747-2362, option #2. You may also e-mail your questions to us at